Thursday, April 23, 2015

Hold Calls - EMAIL ME

Rudy is feeling really bad - all Hep symptoms (see update below).  The phone keeps ringing and I've muted most of them and am carrying the others with me.  I can't turn them off because I want the lines open for a couple of important calls.



If you want to talk to me, EMAIL ME.  I'll check my email as often as I can.  

I don't want to avoid anyone.  I CAN talk to you - that's no problem - but I just don't want ringing phones to wake Rudy up whenever he's able to rest.

In fact, it would be helpful if people would just do this indefinitely.  

You can also text me or message me on Facebook, but I don't check those messages quite as often.  I'll try to do better.


Hepatitis Symptoms

He's experiencing the full range of hepatitis symptoms and they are just as described to us - like a case of the flu.  This is a flu that could go on and on.  Fevers, sweats, nausea, loss of appetite, aches and pains... he's miserable.  

He didn't sleep last night.  He was too nauseous to take the pain meds.  He took one this morning and has been sleeping some off and on.  He may need to increase his pain meds again just to deal with Hepatitis, but that will have to be discussed with the doctors.  I'm about to start making some calls.