Thursday, December 18, 2014

Rudy is Calm and Happy - Yeah, Right!

Funny story...

Tonight I was talking on the phone to my sweet friend Janie. I was gushing and telling her how calm and happy Rudy is, thanks to influence of the wonderful people at CTCA. The way I'm talking about him, you'd think rays of sunshine are shooting out of him in all directions.



Just as I'm finishing up my glowing description, he comes running thru the house, chasing one of our cats who has just done something dreadful, and in a voice loud enough to be heard by anyone within a 10 mile radius, he's using all sorts of colorful language, none of which I would dare to write. He sounds like a crazy man.

Obviously, my tale of his total transformation was a little premature.

PS - His actions were totally against what CTCA recommended for boosting his immune system.